Dentist3™ Free Time Task List 2019
Priority Of Tasks NOT in Order
- Go through Dental Materials & Instruments Available in The Clinic , Report Low Stock to Manager
- Follow up with Previous Patients Who Missed their Appointments & Reschedule Their Appointments
- Follow up Patients from Previous Month ( RCT, MOS , Crown & Bridge , Dentures)
- Dust Cabinets & Tabletops by Removing Blocking Items (Reception, Treatment Room, Waiting Lounge)
- Read Through Nurses’ Manuals and/or ask Dentist regarding New & Updated Procedure Methods & Materials
- Wipe Glass Doors & Windows to Remove Fingerprints
- Refill Water in Stand Humidifier Fan
- Think of a few Dental Treatment Promotion Ideas & Discuss with Dr.
- Update Blackboard in the Clinic & place it outside or downstairs
- Go through recent Dental Materials promotions & report to Manager if got Good Discounted purchase
- Go through Cleanliness of the Clinic & Report if Got any Abnormalities Found & proceed with cleaning
- Go through Clinic Whatsapp & Check If There’s any Missed Messages & Proceed with Replying
- Clean Delicate Composites, Materials and containers (Filling Materials / Root Canal Materials/ K-file box protaper container)
- Oil-ing, Polishing dental Instruments, Forceps, Hand-pieces
- Cleaning Outside areas of the Clinic (Stairs & Corridors)
- Suggesting on how to decorate the clinic (Manager will approve on buy materials if is interesting)
- Check Instruments for cleanliness & polish if necessary
Optional-to-do Task Lists . Not Compulsory . Up to you on what to do & when to do.
The amount of Tasks Completed Will be Factored In Your Annual Bonus Incentive Scheme along with our No Leave / MC annual bonus award .
To Ensure Fair Play , Please Inform Dr. Once you Have completed A Task.
If Dr is busy , Let your Colleagues know .
After that, Proceed to Update Your Personal Google Drive File (Excel)